Cat’s Pajamas is about making each cat it’s own purrfect masterpiece. Our focus and purpose is to groom cats so they are at their very best self, in a style that is appropriate to their pet parent and individual needs.
Our experience of grooming gorgeous cats in the Middle East forged a pivotal life changing awareness of how shamefully overlooked cats in North America are. With no cat-exclusive grooming solutions available for cat lovers; Cat’s Pajamas was born.
Curiosity and professional excellence drive Cat’s Pajamas to be an early adopter of new technologies and equipment, regularly attend industry events, continually to upgrade ongoing education, and streamline the company focus on what’s important to the clients. Bigger isn’t necessarily better.
Janet Wormitt CFMG CFCG, and President of Cat’s Pajamas Limited, has 20+ plus years of professional and grooming excellence from breed show champions to cherished companions, locally and internationally.
Janet coaches internationally, writes, and lectures, and also the inventor of grooming-aid Slipurrs.
In her spare time, Janet is an avid indoor and outdoor gardener, genealogist, boater, and urban sketcher with watercolours.
- Certified Feline Master Groomer, National Cat Groomers Institute (NCGI) member since 2012 and certified since Spring 2013
- Certified Feline Creative Groomer since Spring 2014 with the NCGI
- Recommended by numerous Ottawa Valley veterinary clinics – many are clients!
- Speaker, Top 50 Cat Blogger on Thoroughly Reviewed, and educator on cat grooming. Past speaking events include Toronto Royal Winter Fair, Ottawa Pet Expo, New York State Fair, and the Ottawa Valley Cat Club.
- Each month we donate a free groom to a foster cat in need for the Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue
- We recycle 50% of our waste cat hair, and repurpose donated client towels
- Animal Reiki Level II
- Pet First Aid and CPR Certified – Pet Professionals Guild
- Master Pet Stylist – Paragon School of Pet Grooming
- Inventor of Slipurrs, a professional cat grooming aid
- Regular sponsor and guest speaker for the Ottawa Valley Cat Club
- Former feline groomer to Kuwait’s royalty, Director of Grooming 2013 – Animal Care Kuwait
- #1 Salon Manager and Academy Instructor all stores 2002-2004 – PETsMART
Caitlin has been with Cat’s Pajamas since early 2019.
Animals have always been Caitlin’s passion. Caitlin’s intuitive gentle nature, paired with her education enables her to provide the best possible care for each cat. In her spare time Caitlin loves crown-land camping and foraging for wild edibles.
- Certified Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Feline Master Groomer
- Member of the National Cat Grooming Institute
Sage is an artistic, gentle, person who is very attuned to cats. Her demeanour is very calm and reassuring for timid or anxious cats. In her spare time she creates intuitive multi-media art and continues learning and exploring her indigenous culture heritage.
Elaine has spend most of her working career in caregiving and hospitality. She is a generous and hands-on personality and the first one to help a two or four-legged friend in need. In her spare time she likes to keep her hands busy by knitting for family and friends.
We are insured by PROfur